- Comes with default background color.
- Widget title will be highlighted by striped underline.
- Simple links will be used without icon.
Footer is completely customizable with background colors, background images, text colors, link colors and so on.
How to enable ?
- If you are planing to use this footer for particular page alone by using Templates custom post type, then go to your template page. There under Footer Options tab enable Enable Column Layout option, then choose Type 7 for Footer Types option and choose the Footer Column Layout that you have defined already. Finally make sure you have enabled Enable Custom Footer Settings option.
- If you like to use this footer for whole site, then go to Dashboard Appearance Priority Options Layout Footer here choose Type 7 for Footer Types option. And also make sure you have defined Footer Column Layout and added widgets in Dashboard Appearance Widgets Footer Widgets.